You will Need:
L YARD OF FABRIC PILLOWCASE
L YARD OF FABRIC FOR THE POCKET
42 INCHES OF RICK RACK OR RIBBON
L PIECE OF CRAFT FELT
TEMPLATE FOR INITIAL (I USE WORD JUST MAKE A BIG LETTER. )
1- Wash and rip your fabric (Click her if you don't know how)
2. Fold right sides together and sew on 2 sides.
Fold open end down into the pillowcase. Making the finished pillowcase 30 inch long. Iron in place.
Sew down with zig zag stitch.
Pin or steam a seam ric rack over the stitch line.
Sew with a straight stitch down the center of the ric rack. Video Here!
1. Cut to pieces 12 by 16 inches
Place right side together.
2. Sew up the pocket as seen below.
3. Turn right side out and iron.
4. Print out a large letter for pattern. Any program will work.
5. Layer letter and felt. Cut out.
6. Pin well to fabric, making sure the opening in the pocket is at the bottom or side. NOT AT THE TOP!
Sew in place using you presser foot as a guide.
7. Place your pocket in the middle of the pillowcase.
8. Sew on side, bottom and side.